Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sketches and stuff

Argh, it's been a month already since I've last updated.  I've recently opened up commissions and have been busy with them along with continuing my cutepet comics.  So busy busy!  I know this is terrible to say.. but I'm trying to get ahead by the time GTA 5 comes out... :l  It will be the first game I really have jumped into in a while and it's one I can't wait for.  Anyways, enough about that, lets get down to the art!

A new character I was designing for a future comic.  
She is shy and a exhibitionist.  How does that work?  You'll have to wait and see!




This was a sketch for a commission I've already finished.  I liked the sketch though
so thought I'd post it.  Teh tentacle love.


This is for a upcoming commission.  Two lovely ladies at a swimming pool.


Samus practice doodle.  ZERO SUIT BETTER BE IN SMASH BROTHERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment